Saturday 29 August 2015

My First Trade! (with Charlotte aka KawaiiSculpey)

About a month ago, while chatting away on the now famous Crafty Amino app, I came across Charlotte who asked if someone wanted to do a trade, and I jumped at the opportunity, since I had been thinking of doing just that!

Everytime I see a video on someone's YouTube channel showing what someone else sent them in a trade, I get really excited, and I'm not even the one receiving anything XD

This time I was though!

And I had just sent her package the day before, so I was super excited about opening my own!




The video shows everything she sent me, and here's a photo of it as well.


I'm so happy this went so smoothly! I can't wait to do more trades with more crafters, and certainly more with Charlotte! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment