Wednesday 23 December 2015

More Kawaii Stuff!


Last monday I received a package with some kawaii goodies!

I ordered from the same store on Aliexpress as I did with the kawaii stationery, and everything went smoothly once again! :)


These sock are so cute! The quality looks really good, and I'm giving a pair to a friend :)

This really cute Totoro pouch will go to a lovely girl I'm doing a trade with.



This Rilakkuma key cover is so cute!! Here is how it looks next to my Harry Potter keychain :)



Such pretty washi tape! I love the colors.

New stickers for resin!

There are ten different designs.

Here are some of them :)

And some more sumikku gurashi cuteness!


I hope you enjoyed this post. I will see you on the next one! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rute! :)
    These things are so cute, I always wondered whether it's safe to order from Aliexpress haha, I'm a bit wary. Those socks are adorable, they also match your shop logo hehe. Thank you for following me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura!
    It's totally safe, I've had only one less than fabulous experience, but other than that all I've ordered was pretty good! The thing with Aliexpress is that it's like Ebay, so you should definitely look at the shops' ratings and product reviews and you're good to go :)
    The sock are really cute! xD And you're welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete