Sunday 16 October 2016

Rilakkuma Planner for 2017

Hi everyone!

I have a new video to show you! It's the 'unboxing' of my new planner for 2017! I also flip through the entire planner, so you guys can see what it's really like on the inside!

I decided show it all, because while searching on YouTube for videos of these planners, I only found a couple of videos from a channel that I'm subscribed to, so I really wanted to make one that was more detailed.

So, last year I found out that these super duper kawaii planners exist, but the ones I found at the time were a bit too expensive for me, but this year I decided to go look for them again, and found a few that had a very nice price.

I got mine on Ebay, although this seller also has their own website [www.acuteshop.com].

Here is the video. Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment